Friday, June 15, 2012

On My Plate Lately...

I wish I ate fresh bread, cakes, and elaborate meals daily as my blogposts may suggest, but in the real world, I usually am just throwing together something quickly or worse, snacking (I know it's bad). To give you a better idea of what my more typical meals look like, I've started snapping some photos of my day to day eats. So here it is, what I've been eating (and drinking), according to Instagram....
Clockwise from top: 
grilled veggies on a warm day :: Japanese sesame salad and Trader Joe's chickenless strips :: fresh summer fruit :: heart-shaped buttermilk biscuits with homemade strawberry jam :: tempeh fried rice :: homemade pumpernickel bread with Tofutti cream cheese :: pad thai with Shirataki tofu noodles :: garden fresh veggies with poppyseed dressing ::  Brussels sprouts stir fry with Tofurkey vegan Italian sausage :: soy chai latte

0 comments:

Post a Comment