Thursday, March 3, 2011

My New Favorite

It's official, my new favorite food blog is My New Roots by Sarah Britton, a nutritionist and vegetarian chef. I haven't tried any of her recipes yet, but I've saved basically every single one I've seen so far to try later, and I've already gone through about ten pages. Some of her recipes are raw (such as a cashew "cheese"cake, which is the first picture below), some are vegan, and all are vegetarian. I'm not going to lie, raw+vegetarian/vegan can often mean gross, but take one look at her blog, or some of the pictures I've posted below and I guarantee it will only be seconds before your mouth starts to water. Not only do her recipes sound amazing and are her photos beautiful, but her posts are entertaining and funny! I think in the food world, Sarah Britton would be considered a triple threat. So if you haven't already, go check out her blog! And stay tuned here, as I plan on trying some of her recipes in the very near future...I really can't wait to try that cashew cake!

All of the following photos are from My New Roots:





0 comments:

Post a Comment